- Exposure to servicing international clients .
- Learn to handle stress & pressure.
- Learn to work as a team.
- Exposure to high end technology.
- Excellent working environment.
- Future Career prospects in other Customer Service Indutries(i.e
Hospitality, Airlines ,etc).
- Good remuneration package.
- Working in night shifts may upset normal biological cycle
till one gets used to it.
- Working in night shifts may leave very little scope for
enjoying social & family life.
- There is a possibility of the job becoming monotonous.
In this case gains are surely more than the losses & the
losses can be reduced to a great extent.
Actions taken by Call Center Companies to reduce the
You do not have to work at night always. The night shifts
are well planned so that the entire load does not fall on
a bunch of people.
In order to prevent the job from becoming monotonous, companies
do job rotation by which an individual is moved to a different
project OR given additional responsibilities.